Send a program overview about your selected program to you or your client's email address.
At Mindset Health, we're changing the definition of “modern” medicine to something more personal than just pills and prescriptions. More modern than ancient remedies. More grounded than just having our heads in the clouds. We're going to put the mind back into medicine.
By designing evidence-backed, digital hypnotherapy programs, we're making at home support accessible to the hundreds of millions of people suffering from chronic health conditions, like Anxiety, Depression, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Chronic Pain.
Your mindset is the set of thoughts, attitudes, and perceptions that shape how you cope with problems and symptoms.
Healthcare is the largest cost in the US economy, with over $3 trillion spent annually.
Not only that, 80–90% of that goes to chronic illness management.
By building at-home management tools accessible for 10x cheaper than what's available, we're going to change how chronic symptoms are managed for good.
We believe that in health, mindset matters. Whether that's through education around the issue itself or learning about the mind's ability to manage symptoms, the mind is a powerful tool to include in any integrative approach to treatment. We create evidence-based, hypnotherapy programs as a complement to treatments and in-person sessions, providing an accessible and easy-to-use way for you to include at-home learning and symptom management support for your clients.
• Six-week app-based gut-directed hypnotherapy program
• Developed with expert on gut-directed hypnotherapy, based on proven in-person program
• Daily hypnotherapy recordings teaching visualizations and coping skills
• Educational readings on the gut-brain connection
• In-app chat with customer support
• Mental health application which helps users build the skills known to manage, and even prevent, mental health issues
• Programs and sessions which address common mental health challenges and improve performance
• Audio hypnotherapy, educational readings and more
• Rooted in cognitive behavioural therapy, helping users create new, positive mental behaviours