Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? Join our marketing team and work closely with our in-house creatives to produce advertising and buy media. We've already helped thousands of people with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic products— now we need an exceptional performance marketer to take us to the next level.
Why we exist
Millions of people have been left behind by the current healthcare system because of underserved health conditions, ineffective drugs, stigma, inaccessible therapies, and significant side-effects. From irritable bowel syndrome to menopause to chronic pain, millions of people don't have access to the healthcare they need.
We're going to change that.
We build hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help those people manage their conditions. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but there's extensive and robust evidence showing it's a powerful but overlooked therapeutic tool .
It's simply a state of focused attention and heightened suggestibility that amplifies the mind's ability to influence both our physical & mental health.
Hypnosis makes therapies like CBT and guided imagery more effective .
By working closely with world-leading clinical researchers, we make the best therapy in the world available through your phone for 10% of the average treatment cost.
In less than two years, we've already helped 10,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our product, Nerva), growing 20% per month and backed by world-leading investors, including Y-Combinator and Fifty Years.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for our first Performance Marketer.
What you'll be doing
As our first full-time Performance Marketer, your primary role will be developing, maintaining, optimising, and scaling the portfolio of performance channels utilised to grow brands within Mindset Health. Generally, this role consists of planning, executing, measuring on always-on and tactical campaigns across a wide variety of performance channels.
- Working with the Marketing team to plan acquisition targets, budgets and channel mix
- Plan content requirements across channels and brief internal creative team
- Keep up to date with changes within the industry to ensure Mindset Health is implementing best in class strategies and tactics
- Identification of channel opportunities to test
- Build freelancer and agency network as required
- Day to day management and optimisation of campaigns across primarily Facebook/Instagram/Search
- Overseeing a $1M+ (and growing!) annual advertising budget to achieve ambitious ROAS and scale targets
- Copywriting for performance campaigns alongside our in-house creative team
- Test new performance channels and investigate how to integrate them into the Mindset Health acquisition engine
- Implementing tracking infrastructure across all campaigns
- Optimising our account infrastructure for maximisation of scale at target ROAS
- Develop testing process of creatives, new features & audiences
- Establish & maintain communications with publishers and tech partners
- Keyword research for Search + SEO
- Maintain google analytics & publisher certifications
- Maintaining analytics infrastructure (UTM, GA, FB analytics, Segment)
- Provide metric guidelines for creative team and other parts of the marketing team
- Compare attribution models to determine the efficacy of campaigns and new channels
- Prepare cross channel reports for the marketing team at a daily, weekly and monthly level.
- Provide feedback and insights to the creative team on performance metrics
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience managing monthly marketing budgets greater than $100k
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Strong understanding of Social Media/Search advertising both from a media buying and creative perspective
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritisation skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated personality and can operate independently and in a team
- Some level of Excel wizardry
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Excitement for startups, international marketing, D2C subscription, health, and/or Acquisition space
- Self-motivated team player willing to work hard and have fun
- Seeks out and is open to feedback
Nice to have
- Experience with affiliate marketing, Youtube ads, influencer marketing and other channels outside of Facebook/Search
- Experience marketing D2C brands, especially related to health
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- You'll have the oopportunity to build & lead our performance team as we scale
- You'll be helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- You'll be a part of Mindset Health's rocketship-- revenue has grown 40x in less than two years and our team is growing fast
- You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. We believe in supporting your professional and personal growth: we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences, you name it!
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We do everything from creating ads to buying media, to testing ideas in-house, so you'll be exposed to many different disciplines
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.