Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? Join as our Marketing Automation/CRM Specialist. Mindset Health is hiring an exceptional Marketing Automation/CRM Specialist to drive the development, execution, and optimisation of campaigns to grow and engage Mindset Health's tens of thousands of active members and hundreds of thousands of leads.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
The control centre of the body, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health with their minds. We're built on the foundations of extensive and robust evidence supporting the power of hypnosis as a therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped 50,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva), growing fast every month and backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for our first lifecycle marketer to take control of our owned channels and help create a wonderful user journey.
What you'll be doing:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager in our fast-growing team, you will be responsible for:
- Define and lead Mindset Health's Email, CRM & marketing automation strategy to drive revenue, improve lead conversion rate, increase subscriber retention and renewal rates.
- Develop a refined understanding of our customer personas across all brands, building empathy towards their pain points.
- Create automated marketing journeys and one-off campaigns across all owned channels (including email, in-app and push notifications).
- Analyse user and marketing data, identifying trends and cohorts to personalise lifecycle efforts
- Ensure all customer communications are on-brand, including look and feel, copy content and calls to action.
- Manage email campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, HTML edits, deployment, scheduling and segmentation.
- Partner with marketing and product teams to build and manage the communication programs for each lifecycle segment.
- Identify & run A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimise and drive improvements to KPIs like CTR, open rate, product adoption, product engagement, and retention.
Who we're looking for:
To thrive in this role and at Mindset Health, you have:
- 2+ years of experience developing marketing automation/CRM and comfort with segmentation, automation strategy, and marketing using digital channels (email, in-app, push, etc.)
- Experience with email service providers like Vero, Klaviyo, Customer.io etc
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and SPAM laws.
- Can get in the weeds to write email copy and design templates (bonus if you know HTML!)
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Understanding of the drivers of successful marketing automation and email marketing
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- An opportunity to play a major role in our growth as we scale from 25 people to 60+ in the next year
- Have a meaningful impact helping tens of thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- Learn with a talented and diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, Culture Amp, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Flexible hours and WFH options (even after Covid ends)
- Competitive salary with a share in the company (equity stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.