Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? Join Mindset Health as our Lead Copywriter. We've already helped tens of thousands of people with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic products — now we're looking for a Lead Copywriter to join us in our next stage of growth.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
The control centre of the body, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health with their minds. We're built on the foundations of extensive and robust evidence supporting the power of hypnosis as a therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped 50,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva), growing fast every month and backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for the Lead Copywriter
What you'll be doing:
As the Lead Copywriter in our fast-growing team, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the effective implementation of Mindset Health's (and its sub-brands) brand and tone-of-voice across all our written communications.
- Collaborate closely with our Art Director on defining our brands, developing creative briefs, and writing for global brand campaigns.
- Concept and collaborate closely with other creatives on a variety of projects, including, advertising (FB, Google ads, OOH, print), newsletters, and eDMs.
- Manage and mentor junior/mid copywriters.
- Update & create copy guidelines and claims documents, ensuring they adhere to legal recommendations and our brand tone of voice guidelines.
- Working with our creative team to help concept, storyboard, and script on brand and best practice campaigns for FB and YouTube ads.
- Partnering with our People team to help write job posts like this (or better!).
- Liaise with stakeholders, including the Medical Advisory team, legal, and product.
- Work closely with Head of Performance Marketing to develop bi-weekly ad briefs.
- Work closely with Brand GMs to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound.
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience as a copywriter or writer with marketing experience.
- A diverse portfolio, with experience across digital channels in the consumer space. Health/wellness/medical experience is a big plus!
- Strong concepting and copywriting experience at an agency, in-house, or both.
- You can execute as well as ideate; with the ability to own end-to-end projects and creative development.
- Mentoring or management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- A self-starting, upbeat, and down-to-earth attitude.
- Digital marketing experience and/or a strong understanding of the digital marketing environment.
- A desire to work within a supportive team and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth!
- An opportunity to play a major role in our growth as we scale from 25 people to 60+ in the next year.
- Have a meaningful impact helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day.
- Learn with a talented and diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, Culture Amp, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa, and more.
- Flexible hours and WFH options (even after Covid ends).
- Competitive salary with a share in the company (equity stock options).
- Perks; including free meditation subscriptions and discounts on groceries, clothes, and more.
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.