Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? Join Mindset Health as a Growth Specialist and help us optimise the experience of hundreds of thousands of people per month. We've already helped over 50,000 people with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic products— now we need an exceptional Growth Specialist to help take our customer acquisition to the next level.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
The control centre of the body, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health with their minds. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but there's extensive and robust evidence showing it's a powerful but underused therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped 50,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva) and are backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for a Growth Specialist to take our customer acquisition to the next level.
What you'll be doing:
- Take ownership of the conversion rate optimisation process across our growing portfolio of brands to improve key funnel metrics including start trial rates, CAC andLTV
- Establish a prioritisation framework to increase the efficiency of our experimentation process to help unlock scalable growth.
- Create, deploy and measure A/B and multivariate tests for our landing pages, email funnels, onboarding experiment and blogs.
- Analyse Google Analytics, Amplitude and Full Story to find insights that unlocko pportunities to improve our customer experience.
- Generate insights, marketing ideas and growth tactics to help with our customer acquisition.
- Work closely with our product, engineering and creative teams to implement experiments and share valuable learnings across functions.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in B2C Growth, Marketing or Product
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, Google Optimize
- Copywriting, design and analysis skills
- Interest in consumer psychology, behaviour and knowing your customer
- A keen appreciation of experimentation and love to optimise
- A data-led systems thinker with strong analytical skills
- A growth mindset: You exhibit curiosity and work hard to learn and solve problems. You embrace feedback and experimenting as a means for learning.
- A proven track record of delivering strong optimisation improvements with a data-driven approach.
- A genuine interest in making an impact, both on helping millions of people as well as the direction and focus of the company
- A self-starting, upbeat, and down-to-earth attitude
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- An opportunity to grow with us as we scale from 25 people to 60+ in the next year
- Have a meaningful impact helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- Learn with a talented and diverse team coming from Y Combinator, HiSmile, Atlassian, Culture Amp, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Flexible hours and WFH options (even after Covid ends)
- Competitive salary with a share in the company (equity stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.