About Mindset Health
We're building the future of digital health. At Mindset Health we build app-delivered, evidence-backed hypnotherapy programs to help millions of people improve health conditions like IBS, anxiety, and depression. As a consumer-facing company, we build and market products that transform how people manage their health.
We are a venture-backed company supported by Y Combinator, Startmate and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors. We are looking for analytical talent to join our growing team in Melbourne, Australia.
About the role
Come join a small, growing team that values ownership, independence, collaboration, communication, and bias towards getting things done with measurable results. We're looking for a Growth Marketer who loves data, but even more, loves implementing changes based on those findings. What separates this role from other marketing roles is the data-driven focus on the entire funnel, from acquisition to engagement to conversion.
What you'll be doing
- Optimising the performance of marketing campaigns, conversion funnels and landing pages to deliver the best return on investment.
- Managing paid ad campaigns and budgets across search, display, social and retargeting networks by continuous analysis of high performing ads and adjusting ad spend accordingly.
- Test different value propositions and messages across different channels and share the learnings with the team.
- Develop content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages based on your analysis of which creative is performing well.
- Analysing the performance of different marketing channels and testing new channels.
- Working with the product team to run A/B tests on conversion events both on the website and within the apps.
- Identifying and establishing effective channel and referral partnerships with affiliates
- Design strategies to cross-sell and up-sell between products within Mindset Health
Who we're looking for:
- Ability to learn, and quickly. You exhibit curiosity and work harder to learn and solve problems. You are open to feedback and experimenting as a means for learning.
- A love for data; an ability to intuitively analyse data at all stages of the funnel, and a love for doing so.
- A creative mind; You have an interest in and understanding of the creative arts like writing, illustrations and images.
- The ability to self-start given only a high-level direction and by being relentlessly resourceful.
- Fast execution: You have a bias for action and a preference to get things done.