About Mindset Health
We're building the future of digital health. At Mindset Health we build app-delivered, evidence-backed hypnotherapy programs to help millions of people improve health conditions like IBS, anxiety and depression. As a consumer-facing company, we build beautiful and effective products that transform how people manage their health.
We are a venture-backed company supported by Y Combinator, Startmate and many other prominent Silicon Valley investors. We are looking for a graphic designer to join our growing team in Melbourne, Australia and be our first full-time designer.
About the role
We are looking for someone with a broad skill set and who is excited at the idea of owning a wide array of creative tasks from designing our brand and digital marketing materials to assisting with mobile UI. The role will allow for a great degree of design autonomy and artistic license, where you will own design of the company. We are a small team, growing team, so you'll be joining early and will be able to shape our product & brand vision and our company culture. You will have a great deal of agency over your work and influence over shaping all external-facing creative content.
How you'll have an impact
- Create and refine outward-facing visual materials for all marketing purposes (digital ads, email marketing, website, social media etc).
- Design both the brand of Mindset Health and the distinct brands for each mobile app.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for illustrations, logos, app icons, app screenshots and websites.
- Own the design process from beginning to end; from whiteboarding to pixel-perfect production-ready assets.
- Assist in the design of UI/UX flows for our mobile apps.
- You'll collaborate with founders, engineers visually and verbally and lead design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Have at least a year of professional graphic design experience.
- Have a strong portfolio of creative work.
- Are a self-starter who has owned end-to-end design.
- Have a growth mindset and eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent, small, fast-paced work environment
- Are an excellent communicator who can work well with non-designers.
- Care deeply about making better healthcare more accessible and affordable.
As part of the Mindset Health team, you will receive a market competitive compensation and equity package and opportunities for company-sponsored learning (professional conferences, books, courses etc.).