Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? Join Mindset Health and lead our exciting new menopause brand. Following the success of our IBS app, Nerva, we’re looking for a General Manager to lead the creation of a brand new digital hypnotherapy product & brand to help the millions of women around the world experiencing menopause.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
The control centre of the body, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health with their minds. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but there's extensive and robust evidence showing it's a powerful but underused therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped 15,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva), growing 20% per month and backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help a billion people improve their health, and we're looking for an exceptional person to help us define, build, and scale the first, vital step from a single product to multi-product company.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and lead the vision and strategy for our newest digital therapeutic vertical in menopause
- Be the chief advocate for the users of this vertical across the company by understanding the full user lifecycle and their feedback
- Set clear goals for both operational and financial KPIs
- Create execution plans aligned with the key goals of Mindset Health and functional teams
- Lead day-to-day oversight and execution on the menopause vertical
- Partner with the marketing team to optimise your specific go-to-market strategy and map out seasonal campaigns, email series, and other brand touchpoints
- Work with the product team to optimise the user journey by understanding drop off, conversion, and retention opportunities
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in GM, Consulting or as a Founder in consumer, ideally within healthcare or tech
- Functional expertise in product management, strategy and/or growth marketing
- Strong track record of ownership, of both setting clear goals and delivering on results
- Passion for and understanding of the digital/consumer and/or healthcare markets and competitive landscapes
- Human-centric mindset
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- You'll have the opportunity to build & lead our menopause team as we scale
- You'll be helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- You'll be a part of Mindset Health's rocketship-- revenue has grown 40x in less than two years and our team is growing fast
- You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. We believe in supporting your professional and personal growth: we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences, you name it!
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We do everything from building product to buying media, to testing ideas in-house, so you'll be exposed to many different disciplines
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Flexible hours and WFH options (even after Covid ends)
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.