Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? We've already helped thousands of people with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic products — now we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in our next stage of growth.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
Your mind is the control centre of the body, and it influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control – yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help one billion people improve their health with their minds. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but there's extensive and robust evidence showing it's a powerful but underused therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped thousands of people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva), growing fast and backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for someone to own our customer success and make a measurable difference to people's lives.
What you'll be doing:
As our Customer Success Manager in our fast-growing team, you will be responsible for defining and leading how we do Customer Success at Mindset Health. We're excited to support you as you:
- Define what "great customer success" looks like. How does customer support help us achieve our broader goals, what metrics should we be measuring and understanding?
- Design and implement processes and projects to help us achieve these goals.
- Manage how our customer success team will grow – from identifying the people we need to managing the hiring and onboarding process.
- Respond to incoming customer messages (primarily via Intercom chat, email and social media) in a way that's trustworthy, empathetic, knowledgeable, approachable and progressive. These are values we champion both within our team and when interacting with our customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, involving other members of the team as needed e.g. for complex technical issues.
- Represent the "voice of the customer" internally, helping us build empathy for our users and make better decisions.
Who we're looking for:
To thrive in this role and at Mindset Health, you have to:
- Be able to solve broad problems in a structured way. Can you look holistically at what we're doing, figure out where we can improve, and manage a plan to get us there?
- Genuinely care about our customers. We're on a mission to help one billion people better manage their health with their mind – you should be as excited about helping them as we are!
- Have strong communication skills, especially written English.
- Be comfortable taking ownership and making decisions. If you think something's important, we want you to make it happen. We care more about progress and learning than perfection.
- Ideally, have experience working with and talking about technical products. Could you confidently explain to a customer how to enable push notifications or update their App Store payment method?
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- An opportunity to play a major role in our growth as we scale from 25 people to 60+ in the next year
- Have a meaningful impact helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- We care about the health and wellbeing of our team. We offer flexible hours and WFH options (even after Covid ends), and champion work/life balance and sustainable working habits.
- Learn with a talented and diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, Culture Amp, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Competitive salary with a share in the company (equity stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.