Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference to people's lives? We've already helped tens of thousands of people with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic apps— now we need an exceptional Business Operations Lead to help us scale.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the power of the mind in healthcare.
The control centre of the body, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet it's often overlooked by the healthcare system.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health with their minds. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but there's extensive and robust evidence showing it's a powerful but underused therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In less than two years, we've already helped 15,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with our first single condition product, Nerva), growing ~20% per month and backed by world-leading investors, including Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years and Giant Leap.
Now we're building out our team of Australia's best to help millions of people, and we're looking for our first operations role.
What you'll be doing
- Special projects — You'll be our Special Forces, sent in to lead internal projects from pricing to new market strategy and fill in open roles when needed
- Organisational design — You'll work with the founders & team leaders to design the most effective organisational structure
- Operations and processes — Support other team members with creating new processes, review and update ineffective processes
- Informing strategic thinking — researching, collating and sharing insights to inform strategy
- Supporting the operating rhythm — the operating rhythm or “heartbeat” of a company is the regular cadence of events or meetings where communication and decision making happens, in order to execute, review and adjust the strategy
- Optimisation — generally looking for and addressing gaps and inefficiencies across the organisation
Who we're looking for
- Super Organiser — You like to bring order to chaos and are a methodical organiser.
- Strategic Thinker — You need to be able to see the big picture of things. A strategic mindset helps align detailed work to the big picture strategy, as well as evaluate what is urgent versus important.
- GSD Reputation — GSD stands for Get Shit Done. You have a reputation for never dropping the ball and have a bias for action.
- Expert Facilitator— You have both the temperament and tools to facilitate and land a wide variety of conversations at various levels of the organisation.
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- You'll be helping thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- You'll be a part of Mindset Health's rocketship-- revenue has grown 40x in less than two years and our team is growing fast
- You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. We believe in supporting your professional and personal growth: we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences, you name it!
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, King Games (Candy Crush), Grey Group, MYOB, Brosa and more
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented in the people that make it.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.